ما الجديد
ستار دي في بي | StarDVB

أهلاً وسهلاً بك من جديد في ستار دي في بي StarDVB. تم في الاونة الاخيرة تطوير وتخصيص الموقع ليشمل IPTV و SMART TV بشكل أوسع من السابق. إذا كنت مسجل سابقا يمكنك الدخول باسم المستخدم السابق نفسه، وإن كنت غير مسجل مسبقاً، يمكنك التسجيل الان. نرحب بمشاركاتك واقتراحاتك في أي وقت، نتمنى لك وقتاً ممتعاً معنا.

عندي مشكل

khalidsata

ستار جديد
السلام عليكم
عندي مشكل
عندي كرت ساتليت نوع pinnacle PCTV 450i شغال جيد على نظام win xp
و لاكن الأن جاء وقت win 7 وقمت بتنصيب النظام و الكل جيد
لاكن المشكل في تعريف الكرت ساتليت عندما أقوم بتنصيبه يتعرف عليه وينداوز 7 لاكن الكرت لا يعمل
و عندما دهبت إلى قائمة الدرايفرات وجدت تعريف الكرت منصب لاكن عليه متلث أصفر يعني ليس متوافق مع النظام
هل من حل و شكرا مسبقا
مع العلم أنني سبق و إشتغلت بهذا الكرت في نظام win 7

STARDVB STORM

كبار الشخصيات
الدرايف الذي عليه علامة صفراء اعمل له أبديت واختر ملف التعريف من جهازك وجرب التعريف يدويا

mena amen

ستار جديد
نعم اخى الغالى

جرب التعريف اليدوى اولا وجرب احدث تعريف لكارتك

تحياتى

khalidsata

ستار جديد
نعم اخى الغالى

جرب التعريف اليدوى اولا وجرب احدث تعريف لكارتك

تحياتى

لقد جربت التحديت اليدوي و لاكن نفس المشكل
و أخر تحديث لدريفر اللدي أستعمله هو لسنة 2009
ممكن مساعدتي في أحدث تعريف و شكرا لكم لسعة صدوركم

Frozen

كبار الشخصيات
وعليكم السلام

جرب هذا التعريف اذا كان الويندوز 32
جرب هذا التعريف اذا كان الويندوز 64

أو قد تحتوي هذه الحزمة على تعريف لكرتك !!!

Pinnacle TVCenter 6.4.1.858 x86/x64 | 562 MB

With the help of Pinnacle PCTV you can watch TV anywhere: in the office, nursery, bedroom or kitchen. External TV tuners let you watch TV even when you're outdoors. Many models have the support of two standards of TV and FM radio support. Most TV tuners have a video input, with it you will be able to view and record video from analog video sources, video cameras all standards (via S-Video or composite video inputs), video recorders and video players, DVD players, cameras, mobile devices with recording function ( mobile phones), etc.
Pinnacle TVCenter Pro - full version software to work with TV tuner Pinnacle PCTV , Dazzle * TV and FlashStick .

System requirements:
Supported Operating Systems
§ Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) or later. (32bit)
§ Microsoft Windows Media Center Edition 2005 with Service Pack 3 (SP3).
§ Microsoft Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
§ Microsoft Windows 7

To complete the installation must have Administrator rights. To work in the applications, you must be a "standard user" (a group of "core users") or to have greater rights.

It is recommended to install all current service packs Windows.

In addition, the following Microsoft software to be installed on your computer:
. NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 or
. NET Framework 3.5 Family Update. NET version 2.0 to 3.5 (KB951847) x86

Supported Hardware
Broadway 2T
PCTV 70e
PCTV 71e
PCTV 72e
PCTV 73A
PCTV 73e Solo
PCTV 73e
PCTV 74e
PCTV 80e
PCTV 100i; limited support (no support for audio-video inputs)
PCTV 110i; limited support (no support for audio-video inputs)
PCTV 170e
PCTV 171e
PCTV 280e
PCTV 282e
PCTV 290e
PCTV 300i; limited support (no support for audio-video inputs)
PCTV 310c
PCTV 310i
PCTV 311iX
PCTV 320cX
PCTV 320e; no support for Win7-64bit OS
PCTV 330e
PCTV 340e
PCTV 340eSE
PCTV 400e
PCTV 400i; no support for 64bit OS, no drivers certified Windows Vista
PCTV 450e
PCTV 450i
PCTV 460e
PCTV 510e
PCTV 520e
PCTV 800e
PCTV 800eSE
PCTV 800i
PCTV 801e
PCTV 801eSE
PCTV 802e
PCTV 880e
PCTV 2000e
PCTV 2000i
PCTV 2001e
PCTV 4000i
PCTV w-lantv 50n

Info:

Some features:
- Support for most models of tuners
- The possibility of parallel operation with multiple tuners
- Simultaneous recording of multiple channels Lite! Quick! Smart! Amazing TVCenter 4 / 6

Software with quick and easy setup and great new look. Includes new DistanTV mobile feature allows you to stream TV and recorded TV from your computer to iPhone, IPAD or Mac. Try DistanTV mobile now. Just download TVCenter 6,4 and you can use DistanTV mobile. Unlimited version DistanTV mobile only $ 9.99. More than just TV - The Office TV PCTV Pinnacle TV Center is equipped with powerful functionality PVR. You can watch your favorite channels, TimeShift, schedule recording, and much more .... Save space by using existing PC TV PCTV products bring TV to your computer. You can easily turn your PC / laptop with full functionality of the TV. Watch your favorite TV show during a trip to use the laptop to install PCTV product and watch TV at your favorite place. You can also record TV shows and watch them later, while traveling with a laptop or a multimedia playback device. Your personal IPTV: DistanTV mobile You can also stream your PCTV programs from your home via the Internet to your iPhone or IPad, sitting in a cafe or a hotel room anywhere in the world. You can control and monitor all channels of your PCTV tuner in picture quality

Year: 2011
Version: 6.4.1.858
Developer: Pinnacle
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Compatible with Windows 7: full
Language: Multilingual

Download from oron.com:
http://oron.com/vfmh00qou90g/Pinnacle.TVCenter.6.4.1.858.part1.rar.html
http://oron.com/jmrd3nh15obo/Pinnacle.TVCenter.6.4.1.858.part2.rar.html
http://oron.com/oj7ozumdtvhq/Pinnacle.TVCenter.6.4.1.858.part3.rar.html

أعلى