ما الجديد
ستار دي في بي | StarDVB

أهلاً وسهلاً بك من جديد في ستار دي في بي StarDVB. تم في الاونة الاخيرة تطوير وتخصيص الموقع ليشمل IPTV و SMART TV بشكل أوسع من السابق. إذا كنت مسجل سابقا يمكنك الدخول باسم المستخدم السابق نفسه، وإن كنت غير مسجل مسبقاً، يمكنك التسجيل الان. نرحب بمشاركاتك واقتراحاتك في أي وقت، نتمنى لك وقتاً ممتعاً معنا.

WinLIRC 0.9.0a | 2011-09-05

didou

كبار الشخصيات
WinLIRC 0.9.0a | 2011-09-03

Home Page
من هنـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــا

What's In this version:

* New Xbox 360 controller plugin.
* Totally rewritten Streamzap plugin.
* Bug fixes to all MCE receiver plugins.
* Added support for SET_TRANSMITTERS in the WinLIRC server and to the MCE and Iguana plugins.
* [0.9.0] MCE plugin for Vista/7 64, large changes to audio receiver plugin, fixes to IR Toy USB plugin.
* [0.9.0] New beholder tv tuner plugin.
* [0.9.0] Various other fixes
* [0.9.0] New option to disable system tray.
* [0.9.0] RawCodes example client which shows the raw remote messages coming from the WinLIRC server.
* [0.9.0] Special thanks to Price for supporting me with this release, and PETY3bI for the Beholder plugin.

Software which supports WinLIRC :

* IansHTPC, a player I wrote to replace my DivX/DVD player. Supports a wide range of video/audio formats with the help of DirectShow. Works great on my HDTV with a remote :)
* EventGhost, an open-source automation tool.
* jlirc, a Java API for LIRC and WinLIRC.
* PC Remote Control (shareware) supports WinLIRC (and other receivers).
* IReX allows you to launch programs via remote control.
* Universal Infrared Control Engine (shareware) fully supports WinLIRC.
* IRAssistant (shareware) allows you to emulate mouse actions, launch applications, execute macros, and more.
* Odtwarzacz Filmow (Film Player) supports WinLIRC.
* BSPlayer is a free DivX player that supports WinLIRC.
* Girder allows you to control Windows and supports WinLIRC.
* Remote Control Plugin for Winamp gives Winamp an attractive, remote-controlled, full-screen display
* Light Alloy is a multimedia player that supports WinLIRC.
* MyAlbum is a picture and video cataloger that supports WinLIRC for slideshows.
* Light Control uses eight bits of the parallel port to control lights and supports WinLIRC.
* WinLIRC Output Viewer is useful for diagnosing/troubleshooting WinLIRC settings and remotes.
* FlexRemote (freeware) allows you to control your PC and supports WinLIRC.
* AutoHotkey (GPL) allows you to create macros and hotkeys and supports WinLIRC.
* Media Player Classic is a video player that supports WinLIRC.
* HttpIrc is a PHP framework that allows you to control LIRC and WinLIRC through a web browser.

*Skystar2 remote control owners; Read readme.txt in skystar2 folder and just move winlirc.ini from this folder to plugins folder !

WinLIRC 0.9.0a
للتحميل من هنـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــا

او

WinLIRC 0.9.0a
للتحميل من هنـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــا

أعلى